Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunday

So, this weekend was interesting. Well, Saturday was pretty great. We went up north and took the docks out at Hubs Grandmothers. It was nice, cool but nice, and Button had a blast.

Then we went home, and I tried cutting her bangs ... BIG MISTAKE! She turned her head (that is my story and I am sticking to it!) .... it looked awful. I know it will grow back,  but I hate that I did this to her. I know it was an accident and that she will look fine, but come on! Oh well. What is done is done, and MIL helped fix it Sunday ... So she doesn't look so much like a little boy anymore.


Sunday was a different story. She was so tired! But she was up bright and early. And then she was all over the place. Throwing temper tantrums. Acting like a crazy little person. Driving me nuts.

So we finally went for a car ride - and she fell asleep. I was thankful. I thought, this will be great. She can take a catnap now, and then her real nap later.

No way.

We went to the in-laws for some football fun and had a great time, but towards the end, she started acting up so I took her home. More temper tantrums. No nap - she would not sit still!

Finally, about 7pm she fell asleep in my arms. I love those moments. I know that she will drive me absolutely crazy from time to time, but I love when she snuggles in and sleeps.

Of course, this morning, she didn't want to get up - she crawled into bed with me about 5:45am and was still zonked out a little before 7am when I got her up to get ready for school.

And she picked Monday to sleep in, when we all had to get up. :) I think she does that on purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment