Monday, September 10, 2012

Halfway!!

Yesterday I hit 20 weeks. This is a big deal as I am now officially half way through my pregnancy. 20 weeks down, 20 to go.

For me, this is when it really starts to be fun and exciting. Next week we find out the baby's sex and can really start planning. I am feeling Baby move more and more. Plus, we are going into fall, and I love fall.

I am not uncomfortable yet, but I am also not always comfortable. Sleeping has become more interesting, but it is working. It helps that Button has been going down better and sleeping (most nights) straight through.

We are also having success in potty training. She is going poop and peepee on the potty and at home is asking more and more to go. I have asked Daycare to also help with this, since she is doing so well.

My mom came for the weekend, and it was SO GREAT to see her. We went shopping and ran errands and went out to lunch and played outside. She also got Button her very first bike and helmet. Apparently this is one of those bikes without pedals that is really good for kids to learn balance. My sister got one for my nephew and she does all kinds of research, so it must be true. Me, I ask friends or buy what looks cute. So sue me.


Plus, football is back. I love football. It means its fall and chili time and time to hang out and have fun around the house.

So that was my weekend. Back to work for the week, counting down the days until I am free again for a few days to spend all day with Button, playing. I know these nice days will soon start to fade into winter, with snow. And I will get bigger and bigger and it will get harder to move around. But such is life for a pregnant Mommy to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment