Monday, September 17, 2012

Mommy and Me Classes

Ok, so two posts in one day. Very usual.

As you may have guessed, I work full time. But I would love to do more than just a swimming lesson class with Button. But all the Mommy and Me classes are during the day.

This drives me crazy. I want to take her to a tumbling class. Or dance. Or whatever. But everything is Monday - Friday during the day. Morning really.

What about us? What about those of us who work full time? Shouldn't our kids get tumbling or dance or art classes? Can't we have a few that are after 4pm?

Sure, she loves swimming, and I love taking her to swimming. But I just want something more.

Ok, done now. I will get her signed up for swimming in October. Just beware, it won't be a whale in the water with her, just her very pregnant mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment