Tuesday, September 11, 2012

One of those Days

It is one of those days again. One of those days when I want to be home with my little girl.

Last night was terrible. I ate too much too late and then got sick. When I finally fell asleep on the couch, Button woke up at 1am. I was feeling better and climbed into bed with her until she fell back asleep then moved to my own bed. At 4am she was up again, and Hubs went to go get her and bring her to bed with us. She was up at 5am with Hubs and then again at 6am when I finally caved in and got up too. I mean, I still had to go to work today.

We got to daycare and she didn't want me to go. She loves it there - her friends, her teachers. But some mornings, all she wants is Mommy. And as one of her teachers had to peel her off me she was fussing and would not wave or say bye. She ALWAYS waves and yells "Bye" ...

Now I am having trouble concentrating at work and want to go home. I am tired, but hey, I can get through it. But all I want to do is get her from school early and go for a walk or play or ride her new bike.

I love her so much. I know that things will all work out, I am just not sure how yet. But it will, I know that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment