Friday, May 31, 2013

Weekends

Weekends are my favorite part of the week. I guess that is pretty much a given, but I love them. They are two whole days where I get to play with the girls (usually).

But they also remind me what I am missing ...

  • how much they grow every day, when I am not there
  • the new words they learn, the skills they develop
  • how much I miss nursing, and even though I know it is tough on Mondays, I will nurse Shelbs on weekends as much as possible
  • smiles, hugs and laughs for no reason
But I also know that weekends make me a better mom and a stronger person. They allow me to reconnect with the girls and Hubs. They give me time and space to play and run errands and enjoy the girls.

I also love Fridays when I only have to work until 2pm - I sneak out for a pedi after work before getting the girls and it is FANTASTIC.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment