Monday, June 25, 2012

Potty Succeess!

Now I realize it is still very early, but yesterday, just shy of 18 months, my little girl went pee pee on the potty. It was great!! After breakfast I took her into the bathroom with a couple of books to go potty. She sat there very nicely and we read. After about 5 minutes, she started to go potty - and she looked a little nervous, but I kept reading and told her what a good job she was doing.

When she was done, she had to investigate - she looked into the potty and could see what was there. I told her what a big girl she was and how proud of her I was. I think that it is great that she is doing this. I know we have a long ways to go, but I am so proud of her.

We went in a few more times and read stories, but she didn't go - but that is ok. She needs to figure out when it works for her and how it will work for her. She is getting so big. I love her so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment