Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Little Stinker Due January 2013

Here we go again! Today I saw our little stinker for the first time. It has been a crazy day from the start. Little Nut woke up at 5:20am and would not go back to sleep, getting ready was crazy, and she wanted everything all at once. Follow that up with calling my midwife's office to see if she was delivering or not so we could come in to hear this little one's heartbeat, only to be told the building had been evacuated due to a fire.

Fast forward about an hour, I call back to find out what is going on. I burst into tears when I find out that I could have gone to my appointment. We were able to reschedule for 12pm. I left work in a rush to head to the appointment. They take me right back and start looking for the heartbeat.

15 minutes later they are still looking and I am going CRAZY. I am thinking, OH NO! What happened. After not being able to find it they took me into the ultrasound room.

Our little stinker was moving so fast they could not find it! Baby was just fine, doing a dance party in my belly. I was able to leave with a photo and a big smile on my face.

So yes, the rumors are true. We are expecting another little stinker at the end of January 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment