Monday, June 4, 2012

Going to the Bathroom

AS I was using the facilities the other day, I realized I never truly get to go to the bathroom alone. This is something they DON'T tell you when you are having a baby. You will never pee alone again.

This is true - at work it is a bathroom with stalls, and never fail, someone else is always going. At home, I ether have a half pint helper or screaming on the other side of the door (and I am not to proud to say that sometimes, I prefer the screaming than the company). But I am never truly alone.

Even the other night, at 2am, when my daughter woke up, she had to come with me. I am getting pretty tired of this - come on! All I ask is for a few minutes alone.

Alas, so is the life of a mom. Someday I'll get to pee in peace again!

No comments:

Post a Comment