Thursday, June 7, 2012

Selling the House

So, yesterday while LT and I were having a sick day, the sign went up declaring for all the world that our house is for sale.

This makes me a little sad. This is Hubby and my first house. He bought it about a year before we met, and although we did live in another house for about 9 months, this is the house we turned into a HOME together.

When I moved in, there was nothing but white walls and no personality. While the walls are still white, there was so much personality we have to take some of it down to sell.

We are selling so we can expand our family and have someplace to put additional kiddos (and possibly my parents and sister from time to time). It is a great two bedroom house and we looked into renovating to add a bedroom, but selling is the practical decision.

I do love the house though - and am really going to miss it. I know that I will also love our next house, but this place will always be special and I will be sad that one day (hopefully soon) it will belong to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment