Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Teething

Someone once told me that once Belle started sleeping through the night, it would continue. That person LIED. Teething keeps sleeping through the night a guessing game. There are many, many nights that she sleeps through and I know I am lucky. But she lulls me into thinking that we are past a bad patch, or that this sleeping this now back on track, and those pesky teeth start to poke through.

Those teeth make life a living hell for a few weeks at a time. We are lucky though, she gets two every six months or so (that's right, she has all of 6 teeth now at the age of 13 months). At this rate she will be 10 before she gets a full set.

So now she is sleeping again, at least for a while. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will sleep past 4am, but who knows. I might get to have a nice morning walk tomorrow. I think the weather here in Wisconsin should be mild enough for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment