Monday, February 27, 2012

Stella and Dot

I know I am crazy, but I am thinking about starting as a Stella and Dot consultant. I need something different and I think this will allow me to stay home with Button more. I am going talk to Hubby about it this week and see what he thinks. If I can find a way to cover the bills I pay now and stay home, it would be fantastic.

Part of the reason I am considering this is because I have been sick the past week or so, with stress from work I think. I literally went home early one day last week and did not eat for most of the week because I was so worked up. I need to make a change and I need to make one sooner than later. I want Little Nut to know who her Mama is and I want to be home with her.

I think this might be a way to do it. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment