Wednesday, April 24, 2013

We Moved!


So, 10 days after Shelbs is born, someone knocks on our door. We had the house for sale off and on for about 4 years. All the sudden, when its off the market, someone wants to buy it. Great, let's do this and go find a new house. This took up the majority of my leave - finding a new house, doing the financing, packing, moving stuff into a storage shed because we moved out a week before we closed on our new house, then finally moving in and unpacking and getting settled.

We LOVE our new place. It is big and open and room for all of us. We have a great big backyard and a brand new swing set. We can play and have fun and live together but not on top of each other. Shelbs and Belle each have their own rooms. It's great.


Now I am back at work :( after too quick a leave and wishing I was still home whit my babies. The amount I am paying in daycare is insane and I am working on talking Hubs into letting me stay home, but who knows.

I can't complain though. Shelbs is sleeping through the night most nights and is a great baby. She has taken to cloth diapers well and only poops about once a week. Live is very good. I just miss my girls when I'm at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment