Monday, July 1, 2013

It's Not Working Mommy!

Some of you may know that we are having some sleep problems with Button. She hates it. She hates to take naps, to go to bed and as soon as she wakes up she wants to play. So last week I ordered an Ok to Wake clock. This is the answer!!

It came Saturday, so we set it up for Sunday. The clock turns green when it is ok to get out of bed. Simple, right? I set it for 6:30am. This would be great! She will wake up at 5:30am, see that her clock isn't green, and go right back to sleep, right??

WRONG!!!! :)

At 5:50am she comes RUNNING int our room, with her clock, blankie and dolly. She looks at me and says, "Mommy, it's not working!!!"

Well, it was working, it just wasn't time to get up yet. We will keep trying. One of these days I will get to sleep past 6am again .... Right???


2 comments:

  1. Ha! I love it! My daughter would do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was one of the funniest things EVER!

    ReplyDelete