Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I took the plunge ...

And signed up to be an Independent Stylist for Stella and Dot. I will tell you, right now I am going crazy trying to book my first show. I am really good at talking to people, but when I get to asking, I am struggling.

But I will keep trying. I know that I just need to book one show. From there, I can look at building the sale and booking another trunk show. I know that I can do this and that it will work out for me in the long run. I just need to start.

Why is it so hard to ask?
  • Because I don't want to hear no. 
  • Because I know that people think I will fail. 
  • Because I am not sure if Hubs will really watch the girls when I need him to (even though we talked about ALL of this before I started). 
  • What if I do fail? What then?
I know that I just need to DO THIS. I know that I can make it work for me and my family.  I know that I can use this as a way to transition from working full time to working part time. I just have to overcome my fears and call one per a day.

One person a day. And someday (Soon!) one person will say yes.

If you are that one person who wants to say yes - let me know! The jewelry is FANTASTIC!!



No comments:

Post a Comment