Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This is Why

Since it has been a few weeks I thought I would post something about my inability to create blog posts on a regular basis. I read other blogs, I even really like them. But I just can't seem to post on my own that often.

Maybe its because I am busy working, being a mom and a wife. Or maybe I am just lazy and would rather upload photos, search Craigslist for that item I am determined to buy next for Little Nut, or just watch TV.

Who knows. What I do know is that I just can't seem to find that much interesting to say. Sure, I get great ideas form time to time. I was going to post about how creepy the Easter Bunny is. I was going post about how fun the egg hunt was. I was going to .... but I didn't.

So now I am posting about not posting. Silly.

But at least it is Wednesday... almost the weekend again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment