Monday, March 26, 2012

Disappointing

So I had an interview last week. I thought it went really well, but I guess something was off. I found out today I didn't get the job. So yeah, I am disappointed. I had wanted the job. I know I could do the job, really really well too. But it was not to be.

Everyone keeps telling me that it just was not mean to be ... No duh. I mean, let's be honest, if it was meant to be I would be talking about how excited I was to be changing jobs right now!! I know something will come along, but I am still disappointed.

On a high note, Button was really excited to see me when I got home (late) today. She was happy, smiling. And she had yogurt for dinner - and was covered head to toe. It was adorable. We played in the bathtub. Then we played in the living room. And now I am not so sad, because if it wasn't right for me, it wasn't right for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment